“Hi, doctor, my Creatinine level recently increased from around 1.5 to 1.7 then to 2.4 all within a few months, what will be the factors? Can i reduce creatinine 2.4 to be normal? How much damage of my kidneys? What treatments should i take? Thank you”. One patient consulted our ONLINE DOCTOR these questions directly in free.
Creatinine 2.4 increased in a few months that it is a bad thing. Why creatinine increased a lot in a short time?
The common factors to cause creatinine level increased in a short time:
1. High blood pressure and high blood sugar will increase the process to kidney failure.
2. Cold, fatigue, stay up late, drugs, stimulating diet, All may cause aggravation of kidney disease.
3. You did not take medicine to treat kidney disease, only to relieve the symptoms.
What should we do now?
For creatinine 1.5 increased to 2.4 in few months, your kidneys have been damaged in a short time, the GFR is less than 50%. So you need to reduce creatinine 2.4, improve GFR, prevent and reduce the factors of damaging kidneys. Here we strong recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which can treat kidney disease well from the root.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has four main functions:
1. Clearing away toxins and excess wastes completely, which can create a good and healthy internal environment.
2. Supplying enough nutrients and oxygen to diseased cells and tissues for improving kidney functions and rebuilding kidney structures.
3. Anti inflammation, anti coagulation, degradation, expend blood vessels, improve blood circulations, promote the metabolism.
4. Regulating immune system and Strength physical.
Various of chinese herbal medicines used in the treatments come from nature, so patients do not worry about the side effects, what is more, all the complications can be relieved in 10-15 days. Due to chinese herbal medicines can improve kidney functions, so it can reduce creatinine 2.4 effectively with no relapse.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203