Due to all kinds of reasons, some Chronic Renal Failure patients can not make a baby. What are the indicators?
What symptoms indicate that i can have a pregnancy?
1. Pregnant women in general good condition, normal appetite, no fatigue, anemia and so on.
2. Chronic nephritis is mild, with proteinuria only, and multiple urine routine tests are all below + +.
3. The blood pressure is lower than 140/90 mm Hg.
4. Renal function is normal, serum creatinine concentration is normal, and there is no urinary tract infection.
So what symptoms indicate that i can not have a pregnancy?
Conversely, women with severe chronic nephritis should focus on their own health and life, minimizing and avoiding the serious risk of pregnancy. Generally speaking, the following cases are not suitable for pregnancy:
1. Chronic glomerulonephritis is associated with systemic malnutrition, and 24 hours urine protein quantitation is equal to or greater than 3. 5 g.
2. The blood pressure is equal to or more than the 150/110 mm Hg column.
3. Before pregnancy, renal function damage and serum creatinine were more than 265. 2 micro friction / liter.
These women, even if they are carelessly conceived, should terminate their pregnancy in time. If serum creatinine has not increased, it can continue to be pregnant under close supervision.
What kinds of treatments can help chronic renal failure patients to have pregnancy?
Here we strongly recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which has good effects on improving kidney functions and rebuilding kidney structures. Active ingredients will penetrate inside kidney lesions directly, which can repair diseased cells and tissues, so chinese herbal medicines have good effects on helping chronic renal failure patients to have pregnancy.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203
WeChat: 86 17731400203