Long-term Kidney Disease causes damage to the nephron, especially the glomerulus, resulting in a reduction in the size of the entire kidney. Some or all of the glomeruli and tubules are destroyed, and the kidney loses its physiological function. Therefore, renal atrophy and renal function changes are related. The judgment of kidney size has important clinical significance. Reduction or enlargement of the kidney may indicate renal lesions.
Therefore, it is very dangerous to get kidney atrophy. We should go to the hospital in time for diagnosis and treatment. So what are the symptoms of kidney atrophy?
Kidney atrophy has the following symptoms:
1. Contralateral renal compensatory enlargement is uncommon, but renal blood flow increases in most cases.
2. Renal artery is severely narrowed and blood flow can not be detected, but the blood supply of kidney is still good through collateral circulation, so the diseased kidney will not atrophy seriously.
3. The symptoms of renal artery stenosis accompanied by weakened or disappeared pulsation of dorsal artery of limbs and feet are uncommon.
4. On isotope nephrogram, the development of diseased kidney was delayed and the excretion was slowed down. At first, abnormal renal excretion function appeared, and renal blood flow decreased or disappeared significantly.
5. Unilateral renal atrophy caused by congenital renal dysplasia, renal tuberculosis and chronic pyelonephritis generally does not lead to hypertension, but renal artery stenosis often causes hypertension by activating renin-angiotensin-steroid system and raising plasma renin level.
What are the alternative treatments for renal atrophy?
Traditional Chinese Medicine is one kind of alternative treatment, which can repair diseased cells and tissues for improving kidney functions. For example, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can increase blood volume in kidneys, expend blood vessels, improve blood circulations, so it can repair renal atrophy effectively.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203
WeChat: 86 17731400203