1. Do not want to eat, anorexia, even nausea and vomiting, kidney disease is a common symptom.
2. The lack of energy, fatigue, fatigue and so on.
3. Lumbago. The kidney is located on both sides of the lumbar spine, so when the kidney is ill, it will feel lumbago.
4. Edema. Edema in patients with kidney disease often begins with the eyelids (some patients with edema from the lower extremities first), serious systemic sweep and even pleural effusion and ascites. If there is slight edema in the eyelids, face and calf, it may be a kidney problem.
5. Anemia. Anemia can also be caused when renal function is impaired.
6. Abnormal urine. Healthy people urinate about 4-6 times a day, about 800-2000 ml of urine, if the number of voiding and urine volume too much or too little, it is necessary to pay attention to. In addition, urine should also be vigilant. Albumen or occult blood in urine is an important indication of kidney disease.
7. Urinary tract infection. People with frequent urinary tract infections may have renal insufficiency for a long time. Many patients with urinary tract infections, due to early treatment is not timely, not thorough, do not know will lead to kidney disease, the results of such discoveries, has missed the best time for treatment.
8. Gout, hyperuricemia. Gout and hyperuricemia are caused by excessive uric acid in the blood. In people with high uric acid in the blood, uric acid will deposit in the kidneys, causing damage to renal function.
9. Diabetes. Diabetes can cause kidney disease, namely diabetic nephropathy, which is a complication of diabetes. Diabetic nephropathy is better treated in the early stages. Once it is late, it is difficult to treat and can develop into uremia. Therefore, diabetic patients must always look at the nephrology department.
10. Hypertension. Hypertension can cause hypertensive nephropathy, also known as hypertensive kidney damage, so people with hypertension should pay more attention. At the same time, kidney disease can also lead to hypertension.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203
WeChat: 86 17731400203