The diet principle for patients with chronic kidney disease is as follows: five low and one high: low potassium, low salt, low phosphorus, low fat, low protein ( except those with Nephrotic Syndrome), high vitamin.
1. low potassium high potassium content of foods should be forbidden: all kinds of edible fungi, potato, Chinese yam, cabbage, date, bananas, oranges, white fungus, peach, apricot, spinach, rape, etc.
2. low salt high salt content of foods: MSG, soda, cracker, fine dried noodles, soy sauce, etc. Patients whose blood pressure is not stable or has severe edema, should avoid salt. In general, every patient takes salt less than 3 g every day.
3. low phosphorus high phosphorus content of foods: marine food product and marine plant such as seaweed, laver, animal’s bowels, sesame, tea, honey, yolk, etc.
4. low fat note: It is forbidden to use animal oil while cooking. Take vegetable oil mainly, do not take in fatty food. It is better for the kidney disease patients to have corn oil contained unsaturated fatty acid.
5. high quality protein can take right amount of egg white, milk and fine lean meat, the amount of intake should be less than 100g. Don’t take every kind of nuts, such as peanuts, melon seeds and walnuts.
6. high vitamin take more vegetable and every kind of vitamin such as pear, apple, cucumber, tomato, etc.
Note: avoid spicy food ( such as onion, ginger, garlic, etc). Avoid smoke and liquor, and avoid dog meat. While being oliguria, patients needs to control the water intake. In general, the water intake should be less than the urine volume on the day before.
If you want to know more information, please send email to email@example.com or to chat with us on whatsapp 86-17731400203.We will try our best to help you