If the glomerulus is severely damaged, the kidneys will be damaged, leading to renal insufficiency. Studies on the pathogenesis of renal insufficiency have found that there are many pathogenic factors, which may be caused by some single kidney disease, or some comprehensive factors.
What are the causes of renal insufficiency?
1. Hereditary nephropathy, such as polycystic kidney disease, Alport syndrome and so on.
2. Infectious nephropathy, such as chronic pyelonephritis, renal tuberculosis and so on.
3. Vascular renal disease, such as hypertension, renovascular hypertension, arteriosclerosis of kidney, etc.
4. Kidney damage caused by abnormal metabolism, such as diabetic nephropathy, gouty nephropathy and amyloid nephropathy.
5. Toxic nephropathy, such as analgesic nephropathy, heavy metal toxic nephropathy, etc.
6. Systemic systemic diseases such as lupus nephritis, vasculitis, renal damage, multiple myeloma, etc.
7. Obstructive nephropathy, such as ureteral obstruction, reflux nephropathy, urinary calculi and so on. In addition, about 6% to 9% of patients are difficult to determine the etiology.
8. Chronic glomerulonephritis, such as IgA nephropathy, membrane proliferative glomerulonephritis, FSGS and mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis.
Are you the kidney failure patients caused by referred reasons? What treatments are used for renal insufficiency patients?
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Phone Number: 86 17731400203
WeChat: 86 17731400203